Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fact or Fiction?

Fact or Fiction?

I am constantly amazed at how much information I need to sort based on fact or fiction.  You probably are too, and may not even think about it much.  Someone says something and we generally accept it as fact.  It may be fact, but many times, it is fiction and may only contain a small percentage of information that is true.

An example of this is a quote attributed to Henry Ford, " "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." True or False?

Did Henry Ford really say that?  If he didn't, does the quote still have merit?  You need to answer those questions for yourself, but what I do know is that since the day of Henry Ford, things in our life, culture and global society have changed...a little at least.:) 

So, did Henry Ford really say, " "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses?"   Fact or Fiction?

No comments: